This Home has Charm! 200 year old stone & log home without needing all the updating! Stone & cedar exterior, exposed beams, wrap-around porch with panoramic views, southern exposure, 6 fireplaces, wood floors, custom kitchen with granite island, counters & back splash, in-ground pool, private pond, fenced pastures & so much more! Would make a great Bed & Breakfast. Perfect home for the equine lover/trainer/boarder. Property in Clean & Green program. Prime location, only minutes to I83.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Log, Stone, Vinyl Siding
7,454 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 5. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Log
- Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Cleared, Backs To Trees, Open, Pond.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price