Well kept brick Cape Cod home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large living room, a formal dining room and a eat-in kitchen. Home has a brand new roof,(Oct. 2021), replacement windows, gas heat and economical property taxes. In addition you will find a private oversized wooden deck for entertaining and a large 2 car detached garage with additional off street parking. A great place to call home, come take a look, you will be impressed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,292 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price