Are you looking for awesome views and a private setting? Check out this 42 acre farm located in the Dallastown School District featuring a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath Colonial with 2 master bedrooms! Bring your fishing rods to enjoy the stocked fish pond. The 10,000 sq ft barn on the property offers electric, water and 2nd story loft storage. Bring your tools and projects to utilize the oversize detached two car garage. Enjoy your morning coffee while relaxing and watching the wildlife from the large wrap around porch. Just in time for summer, the screened in gazebo is a great place to enjoy those long summer evenings. As you enter the home you will notice the beautiful chestnut flooring that was reclaimed from the original home. The bright and open kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, center island and is open to the family room with a stone gas fireplace, great for entertaining. 1st floor master suite with walk in closet, sliding glass doors leading out to the wrap around porch and a private bath with a walk in shower and jetted tub. Located directly off of the garage is the mud/laundry room, making this a great place to drop your coats and shoes before entering the home. The 2nd floor offers a 2nd master bedroom with walk in closet and a private bath. Three additional nice size bedrooms can also be found on the 2nd floor along with a full bath. Attached side load two car garage, dual zone HVAC, beautiful landscaped yard and plenty of wide open spaces. Unfinished lower level with high ceilings and a sliding glass door leading out to the front yard would be ideal for a future game/recreational room. Call today to schedule your private tour to explore all of the wonderful indoor and outdoor amenities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Stone
2,592 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)