Well maintained 2 story home in Conewago Valley School district. This single family shows very well and has a big and level back yard for family activities. Located in a very quiet neighborhood, this home features enough room for a big family. Large Master bedroom with walk-in closet; The open Kitchen offers both an island/breakfast bar and eat in dining area. Vaulted ceiling third bedroom and much more.The unfinished basement is awaiting your design and adds another 676 square feet.The large flat back yard will accommodate an in-ground pool.Home qualifies for attractive First Time Home Buyer programs including the 100% USDA program. Call Charles Naivar @ 610-653-7070 for more details. Call Armel Possi @ 717-757-2717 to make an appointment to see this beautiful home today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.36a / 15,750Sf
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)